Certified Public Accountants who acquire their certification in the state Wyoming will soon find their earnings have positioned them among the highest-paid accounting professionals in the state. According to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services the median salary for Certified Public Accountants in Wyoming was $54,400 in 2013. So whether you are already working as an accounting professional in Wyoming and are considering a return to your studies, or if you’re just taking the first steps in your academic career, you might want to consider enrollment in an accredited CPA degree program.
Wyoming CPA Licensing Requirements – An Inside Look
The educational requirements for Certified Public Accountants are always going to look a little different for each and every state. This concept holds true to form for Wyoming. So while it is of great importance to prepare for the criteria specific to your state and region of choice of employment, there will be some fairly standard criteria which Certified Public Accountants everywhere will be expected to complete before they are able to sit for a certification examination. These items will typically include:
- That the prospective licensee will have completed a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited university with a concentration in the area of accounting or in a concentration that is closely related
- That during this aforementioned program’s completion, the prospective licensee will have successfully completed a minimum of 150 semester units of college courses
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have taken the four-part Uniform CPA Exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . The four parts of this examinations are typically completed over a period of 12 to 18 months
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have completed a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in the field of accounting or in a field of endeavor that is closely related
For more information on the educational and professional requirements that must be met in order to sit for a CPA license in Wyoming, you can read all about it at the Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants website.
Getting Started Is Easy
To find out more about CPA degree and bookkeeping certification classes in Wyoming, you can get started by completing the search feature on this page. You can also get some great information pertaining to bookkeeping and accounting careers by sorting clicking through the featured posts and links located on our main page. The start of a new career in accounting is just a few clicks away.
CPA and Bookkeeping Certification in Wisconsin
- Payroll Clerk
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting