Certified Public Accountants who acquire their certification in the state Wyoming will soon find their earnings have positioned them among the highest-paid accounting professionals in the state. According to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services the median salary for Certified Public Accountants in Wyoming was $54,400 in 2013. So whether you are already working as an accounting professional in Wyoming and are considering a return to your studies, or if you’re just taking the first steps in your academic career, you might want to consider enrollment in an accredited CPA degree program.
Wyoming CPA Licensing Requirements – An Inside Look
The educational requirements for Certified Public Accountants are always going to look a little different for each and every state. This concept holds true to form for Wyoming. So while it is of great importance to prepare for the criteria specific to your state and region of choice of employment, there will be some fairly standard criteria which Certified Public Accountants everywhere will be expected to complete before they are able to sit for a certification examination. These items will typically include:
- That the prospective licensee will have completed a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited university with a concentration in the area of accounting or in a concentration that is closely related
- That during this aforementioned program’s completion, the prospective licensee will have successfully completed a minimum of 150 semester units of college courses
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have taken the four-part Uniform CPA Exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . The four parts of this examinations are typically completed over a period of 12 to 18 months
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have completed a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in the field of accounting or in a field of endeavor that is closely related
For more information on the educational and professional requirements that must be met in order to sit for a CPA license in Wyoming, you can read all about it at the Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants website.
Getting Started Is Easy
To find out more about CPA degree and bookkeeping certification classes in Wyoming, you can get started by completing the search feature on this page. You can also get some great information pertaining to bookkeeping and accounting careers by sorting clicking through the featured posts and links located on our main page. The start of a new career in accounting is just a few clicks away.
CPA and Bookkeeping Certification in Wisconsin
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- AAS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting - Tax Specialization
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)