Certified Public Accountants who acquire their certification in the state Wyoming will soon find their earnings have positioned them among the highest-paid accounting professionals in the state. According to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services the median salary for Certified Public Accountants in Wyoming was $54,400 in 2013. So whether you are already working as an accounting professional in Wyoming and are considering a return to your studies, or if you’re just taking the first steps in your academic career, you might want to consider enrollment in an accredited CPA degree program.
Wyoming CPA Licensing Requirements – An Inside Look
The educational requirements for Certified Public Accountants are always going to look a little different for each and every state. This concept holds true to form for Wyoming. So while it is of great importance to prepare for the criteria specific to your state and region of choice of employment, there will be some fairly standard criteria which Certified Public Accountants everywhere will be expected to complete before they are able to sit for a certification examination. These items will typically include:
- That the prospective licensee will have completed a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited university with a concentration in the area of accounting or in a concentration that is closely related
- That during this aforementioned program’s completion, the prospective licensee will have successfully completed a minimum of 150 semester units of college courses
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have taken the four-part Uniform CPA Exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . The four parts of this examinations are typically completed over a period of 12 to 18 months
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have completed a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in the field of accounting or in a field of endeavor that is closely related
For more information on the educational and professional requirements that must be met in order to sit for a CPA license in Wyoming, you can read all about it at the Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants website.
Getting Started Is Easy
To find out more about CPA degree and bookkeeping certification classes in Wyoming, you can get started by completing the search feature on this page. You can also get some great information pertaining to bookkeeping and accounting careers by sorting clicking through the featured posts and links located on our main page. The start of a new career in accounting is just a few clicks away.
CPA and Bookkeeping Certification in Wisconsin
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- 100% online format, with no fixed class times, means you can earn your degree at your pace, on your schedule, while still working full-time.
- Monthly term starts and accelerated 8-week courses so that your ideal course schedule can fit around your other commitments.
- The B.S. in Business Management program draws from the areas management, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Through various case studies and discussions with your classmates and faculty, you will be able to apply the theories and best practices you are learning to real-world business situations.
- 84% of our faculty members hold terminal degrees. In addition to their academic training, instructors have years of experience working in their field
- Every instructor has been specially trained in the technology and teaching methods that work best in CSU-Global’s 100% online learning environment.
- Master - Professional Accounting
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting
- And more...