Certified Public Accountants who acquire their certification in the state Wyoming will soon find their earnings have positioned them among the highest-paid accounting professionals in the state. According to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services the median salary for Certified Public Accountants in Wyoming was $54,400 in 2013. So whether you are already working as an accounting professional in Wyoming and are considering a return to your studies, or if you’re just taking the first steps in your academic career, you might want to consider enrollment in an accredited CPA degree program.
Wyoming CPA Licensing Requirements – An Inside Look
The educational requirements for Certified Public Accountants are always going to look a little different for each and every state. This concept holds true to form for Wyoming. So while it is of great importance to prepare for the criteria specific to your state and region of choice of employment, there will be some fairly standard criteria which Certified Public Accountants everywhere will be expected to complete before they are able to sit for a certification examination. These items will typically include:
- That the prospective licensee will have completed a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited university with a concentration in the area of accounting or in a concentration that is closely related
- That during this aforementioned program’s completion, the prospective licensee will have successfully completed a minimum of 150 semester units of college courses
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have taken the four-part Uniform CPA Exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . The four parts of this examinations are typically completed over a period of 12 to 18 months
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have completed a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in the field of accounting or in a field of endeavor that is closely related
For more information on the educational and professional requirements that must be met in order to sit for a CPA license in Wyoming, you can read all about it at the Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants website.
Getting Started Is Easy
To find out more about CPA degree and bookkeeping certification classes in Wyoming, you can get started by completing the search feature on this page. You can also get some great information pertaining to bookkeeping and accounting careers by sorting clicking through the featured posts and links located on our main page. The start of a new career in accounting is just a few clicks away.
CPA and Bookkeeping Certification in Wisconsin
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting