Certified Public Accountants who acquire their certification in the state Wyoming will soon find their earnings have positioned them among the highest-paid accounting professionals in the state. According to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services the median salary for Certified Public Accountants in Wyoming was $54,400 in 2013. So whether you are already working as an accounting professional in Wyoming and are considering a return to your studies, or if you’re just taking the first steps in your academic career, you might want to consider enrollment in an accredited CPA degree program.
Wyoming CPA Licensing Requirements – An Inside Look
The educational requirements for Certified Public Accountants are always going to look a little different for each and every state. This concept holds true to form for Wyoming. So while it is of great importance to prepare for the criteria specific to your state and region of choice of employment, there will be some fairly standard criteria which Certified Public Accountants everywhere will be expected to complete before they are able to sit for a certification examination. These items will typically include:
- That the prospective licensee will have completed a baccalaureate degree program from an accredited university with a concentration in the area of accounting or in a concentration that is closely related
- That during this aforementioned program’s completion, the prospective licensee will have successfully completed a minimum of 150 semester units of college courses
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have taken the four-part Uniform CPA Exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants . The four parts of this examinations are typically completed over a period of 12 to 18 months
- That the prospective CPA license holder will have completed a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in the field of accounting or in a field of endeavor that is closely related
For more information on the educational and professional requirements that must be met in order to sit for a CPA license in Wyoming, you can read all about it at the Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants website.
Getting Started Is Easy
To find out more about CPA degree and bookkeeping certification classes in Wyoming, you can get started by completing the search feature on this page. You can also get some great information pertaining to bookkeeping and accounting careers by sorting clicking through the featured posts and links located on our main page. The start of a new career in accounting is just a few clicks away.
CPA and Bookkeeping Certification in Wisconsin
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration / Accounting
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)